baby,
I promised you the world againEverything within my handsAll the riches one could dreamThey will come from meI hoped that you could understandThat this is not what I had plannedPlease don’t worry nowIt will turn aroundCause I need more timeJust a few more months and we’ll be fineSo say what’s on your mindCause I can’t figure out just what’s insideI hoped that you could understandThat this is not what I had plannedPlease don’t worry nowIt will turn aroundCause I need more timeJust a few more months and we’ll be fineSo say what’s on your mindCause I can’t figure out just what’s insideSo say alrightCause I know we can make it if we tryCause I need more timeJust a few more months and we’ll be fineWe’re off to new landsSo hold on to my handsIt’s gonna be alrightIt’s a whole lot brighterSo stand by the fireIt’s gonna be alrightYeah, the road gets harderBut it’s not much fartherIt’s gonna be alrightYou know that it ain’t easyPlease believe meIt’s gonna be alrightPlease don’t worry nowIt will turn aroundCause I need more timeJust a few more months and we’ll be fineSo say what’s on your mindCause I can’t figure out just what’s insideSo say alrightCause I know we can make it if we tryCause I need more timeJust a few more months and we’ll be fine
i love you always.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment